Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's A Baby Bird in my Disney Forest!!

My husband, R, thinks I live in a Disneyesque World of Wonder and maybe he is right! I envision myself surrounded by the adorable critters of the forest and imagine one of my beloved birds lighting on my extended finger as the other birds flock about us.

“With a smile and a song, Life is just like a bright sunny day Your cares fade away, and your heart is young...”

So you can imagine my delight when I spotted this little baby finch dining at my bird feeder (cue the music!). I’m practically clapping my hands in excitement and squealing in delight.

STOP rolling your eyes. This is my Disney movie!

What a precious addition to my backyard slice of heaven!

Check out my other forest friends at the bird bath.

The music swells, my heart is full, and we all lived happily ever after!

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep"

No comments:

Post a Comment